Maybe you've had in your mind questions like "When I'm looking for an opponent team, what should I look for to help my team?", "Which kind of information should I take into consideration?", "How can we explodre their weaknesses and be aware of their potentialities?".
We though you had those kind of questions, and that's why we prepared this course just for you, to answer to all of your questions and doubts!
Some of the coaches I've played against, in the end of the match told me: "When we played against your team, we couldn't play our game! It looked like your players knew everything of what we were supposed to do and they started to be frustrated and that came into our game...", says Tomas Pereira, lectuer of the course.
This is an interactive course where you have the opportunity to be very involved, ask questions and discuss with Tomas. You will get lots of tips you will benefit from as you prepare your team for upcoming matches.
- Why the position in the table and the last results of the opponent are essential in a Scouting Report
- How can I structure what the opponent do when they have the ball
- How can I structure what the opponent do when they don't have the ball
- Is a Scouting Report enough?
What you will learn
- How to Structure a Opponent Scouting Report
- What to look at when we are Scouting an Opponent
- How to compact all the information to deliver to the Headcoach
Who should attend
- Football coaches
- Anyone interested in scouting teams
Date & Time
Spring/Summer 2020. Do you want to attend this webinar? Click in the link below to sign up for our waiting list